How to Attach a NATO Watch Band
The NATO Watch Band is the only style in the collection with a different attachment method. Most of our watch bands attach with our Quick-Change feature. The NATO bands require a different attachment method. Watch the video above or follow the directions below. Here is how to do it:
- If your watch has one of the quick-change bands already attached, remove that band by depressing the pins on the back of the band toward the center. of the attachment bar, to release the attachment pin and remove the band.
- Install the two attachment bars that came with your NATO watch band into the pin holes at the attachment points on each side of the watch. Press down the spring-loaded pin and place the opposite end of the bar into a hole on the attachment point, then slide the end with the spring-loaded pin toward the other hole until it clicks into place.
- Make sure the short end of you NATO band is free of the long end. (It is secured in place for shipment.)
- Turn your watch upside down with the LUCA logo that is on the front of your watch at the right hand side.
- Lay your NATO watch band upside down so the buckle is facing down and the long end of the NATO band is facing toward the right side of the watch.
- Thread the Nato Band under the right bar, behind the watch, and under the left bar.
- The last step is to thread the long end of the strap through the metal buckle on the short end and pull into place.
- That's it! Fasten onto your wrist and enjoy!