How to Install Your LUCA Quick-Change Watch Band
New day, new style! LUCA watches make it easy to change up your watch band to suit any activity. LUCA bands feature spring-loaded clips that make changing your watch band a snap. See the video or read the instructions below to switch your band for a fresh look. The NATO bands require a different attachment method, which we demonstrate in a separate post.
- If your watch has one of the quick-change bands already attached, remove one side of the band by depressing the pin on the back of the band toward the center of the attachment bar, to release the attachment pin and remove the band.
- Do the same on the second side.
- When you are attaching the new band, the half with the buckle always is attached to the side where the LUCA logo is on the front. So, holding the watch face up check for the logo, notice where the watch will be attached next to the logo, and then flip them both over keeping the watch band on that side.
- place the attachment rod into one of the holes on the attachment points. Depress the attachment pin, and then slide the pin in toward the other hole until you hear it click into place.
- Attach the second half of the watch band to the other side of the watch in the same way.
- Buckle onto your wrist.
Off you go…you are ready for your next adventure with a new look.